Modafil 200mg MD is used in the treatment of excessive daytime sleepiness (narcolepsy). It improves wakefulness and helps you to stay awake and reduces the tendency to fall asleep during the day, thus restoring the normal sleep cycle.
Modafil 200mg Tablet MD may be taken with or without food. It is advised to take this medicine at a fixed time each day to maintain a consistent level in the blood. If you miss any doses, take it as soon as you remember. Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. This medication must not be stopped suddenly as it may worsen your symptoms.
Some common side effects of this medicine include headache, nausea, nervousness, anxiety, and insomnia (difficulty sleeping). You may also have diarrhea, indigestion, back pain, and a runny nose. However, these side effects are temporary and usually resolve on their own in some time. Please consult your doctor if these do not subside or bother you. This medicine causes dizziness and sleepiness, so do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how this medicine affects you.
Some people find it better to take 100mg first thing when they wake up, and the other 100mg half-way through their awake-time. This really depends on the person and can be adapted as you become more familiar with the effects that Modafil MD has on you.
It is not recommended to take more than 200mg in any 24 hour period and be sure to greatly increase your water intake as modafinil is dehydrating.
Fever and chills
We offer free shipping with tracking numbers on orders worldwide that are OVER $150. (Except UK and EU, USA to USA)
- Track all of your shipments at 17 Track. But if this information is not enough, go directly to the postal carriers;
- If your order has an SG suffix, please track it at SingPost.
- If your order has an IN suffix, please track it at IndiaPost.
- If your order has a CH suffix, please track it at Swiss Post.
- If your order has an FR suffix, please track it at France Post. OR at Asendia ** currently updating the fastest for FR
- If you order has an INAWABET prefix, please track it at DHL India.
- For UK packages shipped via Royal Mail, please visit Royal Mail.
- For EU packages, or USA to USA, please check Asendia.
- For packages using a UAE tracking number please check SupremeInternationals.
Singapore method can take up to 2-4 weeks as there is an extra step involved in sending via Singapore. The success ratio is higher in certain countries is why we utilize this method as our primary sending solution.
Tracking numbers will generally be sent to you with 2-14 business days and they will populate shortly thereafter.
Overall, all orders are guaranteed to arrive within 30 business days. This broad range is due to the logistical components that we do not have control over.
Until the track synchronizes online, you will see an error that the order is not found.
You will usually then receive automatic e-mail and SMS updates along your order’s journey.