Modvigil is a blessing to those who suffer from obstructive sleep apnea/hypopnea syndrome, or with narcoleptic patients, and also those who suffer from shift work disorder. Some people use this “smart drug” to improve their alertness, mental energy, and even cognitive performance.
You can buy Modvigil for a much cheaper price than the original Provigil which is a brand name version of Modafinil manufactured by Cephalon.
Student and individuals with ADHD/ADD sometimes also use Modvigil to enhance their study habits. Users report extreme focus and concentration while using this drug.
It is also noted for having a mood-brightening effect and may have a positive effect on individuals suffering from anxiety or depression.
Modvigil is structurally different from other types of central nervous system stimulants. It also does not have the number of withdrawal symptoms that come with some of the other stimulants. Side effects are also much less severe and typically described as fairly mild.
Modvigil by HAB Pharma is a direct competitor of Modalert from Sun Pharma.
Those who are using this medicine to treat narcolepsy or obstructive sleep apnea should take one pill in the morning and the effects will last all day long due to the long half-life.
Those who are using it to combat with shift work disorder should take it one hour before the shift. (If your work shifts do not begin the same time each day, you should talk to your doctor about next steps.)
Sometimes side effects are caused by too high of a dosage for personal sensitivities, and trying a lower dosage for a while may help. You may be able to slow increase your dosage back to a normal level if side effects do not return.
Insomnia is most commonly caused by taking Modvigil too late in the day. As mentioned previously, Modafinil has a long half-life (between 12-15 hours), and its stimulating effects last a long time. It is recommended to take Modafinil in the morning before noon, to avoid sleep disturbances that could occur if it is taken later in the day.
We offer free shipping with tracking numbers on orders worldwide that are OVER $150. (Except UK and EU, USA to USA)
- Track all of your shipments at 17 Track. But if this information is not enough, go directly to the postal carriers;
- If your order has an SG suffix, please track it at SingPost.
- If your order has an IN suffix, please track it at IndiaPost.
- If your order has a CH suffix, please track it at Swiss Post.
- If your order has an FR suffix, please track it at France Post. OR at Asendia ** currently updating the fastest for FR
- If you order has an INAWABET prefix, please track it at DHL India.
- For UK packages shipped via Royal Mail, please visit Royal Mail.
- For EU packages, or USA to USA, please check Asendia.
- For packages using a UAE tracking number please check SupremeInternationals.
Singapore method can take up to 2-4 weeks as there is an extra step involved in sending via Singapore. The success ratio is higher in certain countries is why we utilize this method as our primary sending solution.
Tracking numbers will generally be sent to you with 2-14 business days and they will populate shortly thereafter.
Overall, all orders are guaranteed to arrive within 30 business days. This broad range is due to the logistical components that we do not have control over.
Until the track synchronizes online, you will see an error that the order is not found.
You will usually then receive automatic e-mail and SMS updates along your order’s journey.
* Once your tracking number is received which varies based on myriad factors.